Our client, an Independent Wealth Management Company, based in Reading, are looking to recruit a Paraplanner
With 20 years running, this Practice distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base.
The Paraplanning Team are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of client files, preparation and implementations of recommendations and Financial Plans and ongoing reviews of client affairs. This opportunity will be well suited to a experienced Paraplanner with a good background in financial services.
Salary £40k plus benefits
- Check all compliance paperwork
- Ensure completeness of client/data gathering
- Confirm risk profile is determined and updated
- Undertake research independently
- Compile draft net worth statement
- Identify areas of planning
- Produce clear and concise Financial Plans as per Advice Process
- Liaise with clients , legal and tax advisers (if applicable)
- Obtain information to compile clients recommendations / cash flow forecast
- Liaise with admin team to process recommendations as per Advice Process
- Carry out technical calculations
- Attend client meetings
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation and risk profile
- Implement agreed actions post review
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"