We have an open vacancy for a Paraplanner role, based in Christchurch to work for one of our distinguished clients, a Chartered firm of financial planners and independent financial advisers with over 30 years of combined financial services experience.
- Experience using Intelligent Office, Standard Life Wrap, Old Mutual Wrap and Novia would be advantageous, though training will be given.
- Ideally qualified with a Diploma in financial planning and working towards Chartered status.
- Salary of £34,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holidays: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Financial support for Examinations
- 3% employer pension contributions
- Business bonus paid twice yearly
- Social events throughout the year
- Private Medical insurance after 3 months employment
Key tasks include:
- Preparing recommendation reports and ensuring all appropriate document is available for clients meetings
- DB Pension transfers, Chargeable calculations, VCT Reports, BR Reports, Top slicing calculations
- Researching pensions and investments with the use of O&M pensions profiler & Morning Star
- Liaising & communicating with product providers and clients
- Updating and maintaining back office system i.e. Intelligent office (Intelliflo)
- Liaising with the compliance department
- Processing new business applications
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Cristian on to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Finance Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"