As a result of expansion our client, a Chartered Financial Planners in Oxford are looking to recruit a full time Paraplanner to support their team of Financial Advisers. This is a permanent position with excellent salary, benefits, a discretionary annual bonus.
Ideally you will be an experienced and Diploma Qualified Paraplanner from the local area, seeking a long term opportunity at a growing business.
Applicants should have:
- An ability to self-motivate and prioritise work effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, in all forms, to a high standard
- Experience of report production and suitability letter writing is essential
- Excellent time management skills are essential
- A high standard of literacy and numeracy
On offer is the chance to join a friendly, local team who will support you to progress your career. You'll be offered a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a study package.
- Praplanner or Praplanning or Wealth Management or Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"