Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Our Client is an award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding client service and for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment. With office based in multiple cities throughout the UK, an opportunity is now available for an experienced and talented Paraplanner to join their team based in Preston.
Reporting to the office manager, you will provide a first class support service to our team of financial planning consultants. The principal duties of this role will include:
- Research of products and funds
- Obtaining illustrations and quotations
- Preparing suitability letters and reports
- Dealing with technical queries
- Keeping up to date on legislative and regulatory issues
- Ensuring that research and reports are compliant with internal processes and legislative requirements.
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or working towards the qualification)
- Previous experience of working in a technical support/paraplanning role in an IFA environment
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
- A high level of numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good meeting preparation skills
- Experience of using 1st Adviser Office and Synaptics/FE Analytics would be advantageous.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a fast past busy environment. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF NJR7824
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'