Nottingham (Our Ref AL842)
Salary to c£35,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a professional, well established IFA based in Nottingham and they now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. You will work closely 2 Financial Advisers who provide holistic financial planning to a select client bank of high net worth clients.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Technical research
- Close liaison with the Financial Advisers
- Report writing and drafting advice letters
- Keeping client affairs "under review"
- Cashflow modelling
- Working alongside the administration team
- Being part of the Investment Committee
The ideal Person:
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA environment
- IT literate with experience of industry software, ideally including Transact and Fidelity
- CII qualified, ideally to Diploma Level 4, although relevant experience and part qualified will be considered
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence or call Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming application response, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us.
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"