Paraplanner to support their Financial Advisers on providing financial strategies, plans and products to clients. Reporting to the Head of Paraplanning & Support this is key role for the team and will involve developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain the flow of business in line with company strategy.
Core duties and responsibilities as Paraplanner will include: -
- To prepare and maintain client files, collating quantitative detailed information to compile the financial reports.
- Review current investment portfolios, checking all paperwork is in place to meet the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Prepare information for analysis by the adviser.
- Compile suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Liaise with various external parties including legal and tax adviser as and when required.
The successful Paraplanner will offer the following skills and experience : -
- Minimum of 2 years Financial Services industry experience as a paraplanner/adviser
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of compliance procedures including record keeping requirements.
- Good level of education in addition to the requisite technical knowledge and qualification - QCA level 4 exams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- A high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
The successful Paraplanner will join a fantastic organisation based on the outskirts of Exeter. It is worth noting that whilst an experienced Paraplanner would be our client’s preference, they will also consider an experienced financial services administrator who is able to progress. Our client offers a great working environment and a competitive benefits package. Please send your CV in the first instance.
Key words: Paraplanner, Paraplanning, Financial Services, Financial Advisor, Financial Planning, Financial Planning jobs Devon, Paraplanner jobs Exeter, Paraplanner jobs Devon
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'