They are now in need of a Level 4 Qualified Paraplanner to assist the businesses advisers in writing compliant 5* reports.
Excellent progression opportunities within, very friendly and forward thinking business.
• Carry out compliant and detailed research to support advice given by financial planners.
• Prepare information/comparisons for analysis
• Draft net worth statements, income and expenditure statements
• Review client’s investments, asset allocation, risk profile etc.
• To review and propose adjustments to client’s existing financial planning arrangements.
• Cash flow forecasts and complex financial planning
• Identify areas for planning and put forward suggestions to meet client’s objectives.
• To work with financial planners, report writers and client support teams to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
Please apply online today or send your most upto date CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'