Horsham - up to £38,000
- The role of Paraplanner will be expected to maintain workflows within the Department. Ensuring that the service received by consultants is timely and accurate.
- Provide the level of service required by the Company for the consultants in line with client and investment proposition.
- Undertake the role of Paraplanner to provide technical and product support to the Consultants throughout the sales process. When required Paraplanners will provide assistance to the Compliance department.
- When required assist Network members with technical and product queries in a timely manner.
- In order to fulfil the above it is expected that you will liaise with members of the team and also senior management, reporting regularly to the National Administration Manager.
- Level 4 or Paraplanning equivalent to work towards Level 4 once in the role.
- 2-3 years previous experience within Paraplanning is essential.
- Previous knowledge of the Insurance/Financial Services Industry is essential.
- An understanding of the sales process and how advice is provided to clients within a compliance driven business.
- An understanding of independent versus restricted advice
- Good keyboard skills
- Practical experience with Word, Excel and Database applications
- Knowledge of research software, including Capita Fusion, O&M, Financial Express Analytics
- Experience of Intelligent Office CRM is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Up to date knowledge of financial services providers and products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'