Established in 2009, with the aim to provide a unique and modern approach to financial planning for high net worth Individuals and the employee benefit market, now managing over £200m of assets for clients and awarded Chartered status from the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2013, showing their commitment to high levels of standards and professionalism.
There are very exciting growth plans over the next 5 years which will see the expansion of their highly-valued support team.
Candidates must be able to analysis information and conduct research for appropriate to produce articulate and appropriate suitability reports. This must be done in such a way as to ensure that the firm’s client and service propositions are delivered in an efficient and robust way, whilst maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Consolidation of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via suitability reports, client specific illustrations and key features document.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process.
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- Prioritise own work load, and the work load of the Paraplanning team.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively.
- Good level of technical knowledge of investments and Pensions advice.
- Ideally level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- High level of Investment and Pension knowledge.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- £25,000 - £32,000 salary, based on experience and qualifications.
- 23 days holiday
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'