A fantastic opportunity has been created to join a forward-thinking firm that deal with all aspects of financial planning for a junior paraplanner to join their team. This is a chance to join a firm that pride themselves on keeping their client up to date regularly and providing a high quality ongoing service.
You will be in a junior paraplanner role with a company that offer exam support and put an emphasis on personal development and progression aiming to have you complete the level 4 diploma and become a valued, technical member of the back-office staff.
The role will involve working with and supporting the Directors within the firm to provide bespoke financial solutions to their Clients.
- You will be required to analyse a client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Research Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within an IFA firm would be preferable.
- Ideally working towards the level 4 diploma in financial planning.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, IFA administrator, financial planning administrator, financial planning support, private client administrator
- Financial Planning