A fantastic opportunity for a successful Paraplanner to join an established Independent Financial Advisory practice. Our Client is a growing practice with a fantastic industry name, whom focus on providing a complete financial planning service ensuring the Client is at the heart of everything they do.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for a new Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skill set, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported. This would be particularly attractive to somebody who enjoys being an integral member of a business exploring rapid growth. On offer is:
- 30 days (22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays), increases with service
- 5% Contributory pension scheme
- 4 x Death in Service
- 5% annual bonus
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Study support package
- Opportunities to progress
What’s needed to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified, or working towards this is desirable/or relevant Industry experience as a substitute
- Pensions/Team Leading experience attracts a higher salary
- Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Good pensions, investments, mortgage and protection product knowledge
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanner, para-planner, suitability
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Analytical Capability
- Financial Planners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job