Bristol | £32,000 + Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join a well-established Financial Planning firm based just North of Bristol. Working within the role of Paraplanner, you will be joining a growing and reputable firm who currently have over £700 million of funds under management.
Elements of the position will cover:
- Undertaking research and identifying suitable financial solution to meet client’s needs
- Attend client meetings with the Adviser when required
- Liaising with clients and third parties, acting as the main point of contact and developing successful and professional relationships
- Working closely with your Adviser; discussing client’s requirements and preparing information for analysis
- Developing your knowledge and keep up-to-date with new product, technical and legislative changes
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures and maintain files in accordance with new GDPR guidelines
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has several years’ worth of Paraplanning experience, looking for a prestigious firm where you can continue to grow and develop. They would value a self-starter who is a strong team player and who can support other team members where appropriate. It is essential you are working towards or have achieved your Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent.
For a full job description, please contact Briony Malden