Are you a qualified Pararplanner looking to join a national financial advisory firm in their central London office?
You will be providing high quality technical, administrative and analytical support to successful Chartered Financial Planners. This is a full paraplanning role and you will be researching all of the products as well as creating the clients reports.
In this role you will have a great deal of client contact often managing the process for the Advisers across London.
The role :
- Work within defined business processes to achieve the agreed outcome without supervision
- Catch on quickly, take notes and be able to recall information and processes without being prompted
- Understanding of the firm's advice process
- Working closely with Directors and Financial Planners
- Able to request and obtain all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to enable financial reports to be produced in a timely manner
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis
- Obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
- Pre-populate application form accurately
- Process letters of authority, including chasing vital information for various suitability report types
- Liaise with clients and Financial Planners
- Navigate provider websites to produce illustrations and process new business
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Ability to multitask and to prioritise and plan own workload without supervision
- Competent with providers and Fund Managers
- Working within a strong team environment
- Familiar and competent with IFA CRMs
- Experience in the IFA industry
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning