Paraplanner - A fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm of independent financial advisors who provide advice to both individuals and businesses across the region. They are currently looking to fill this new position of Paraplanner to join their experienced and established team. This is a key tole to the company, supporting advisors in the provision of high quality, accurate report writing and research in relation to all product areas within Financial Services.
Day to day responsibilities will include: -
- Liaising and building good working relationships with advisors
- Collating supportive sales documents and writing compliant and correctly formatted suitability reports.
- Collating client information, including full policy information, up to date valuations and completion of money laundering process.
- Complete all test and compliance literature as and when requested.
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience : -
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector.
- High level of technical knowledge.
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills, with good attention to detail.
- A good level of competence with Office 365 to include Word, Excel and Outlook together with a good use of internet utilising various research websites.
Our client will consider both junior and experienced paraplanners for this position in order to find the right calibre of candidate for this opportunity.
Key words: Financial Services, Paraplanner, Junior Paraplanners, Financial Jobs, Financial Services Jobs, Devon Jobs, South Devon Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'