IDEX are currently working with a wealth management firm in Cambridge to recruit a Paraplanner looking for the opportunity to build a career with a company who offer interesting work and a flexible and supportive environment.
My client is a very reputable, independent financial planning practice that specialise in financial planning and employee benefits. They deal predominantly with high net worth - Ultra high net worth individuals and are one of the region's leading financial planning firms.
My client are looking for a Paraplanner to support the team of Financial Planners and deliver a research and report writing service to high net worth clients.
- Identify and obtain all relevant information as necessary to complete the suitability report and/or cash flow plan
- Assist the administration team to gather all the relevant information linked to the client's existing financial products and arrangements
- Analyse the client's current financial position and arrangements
- Prepare recommendations for appropriate investment strategies with regard to the client's risk profile and available assets
- Prepare illustrations and application forms for agreed recommendations
- Prepare draft suitability reports to be discussed with/signed off by the Financial Planner
- Assist with the maintenance of client relationships e.g. attend client meetings in conjunction with a Financial Planner if required
To be successful you will need:
- Certificate in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar position within financial services
- An understanding of the financial planning process
- Ability to work within defined business processes
- Prioritise and plan own workload to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Good IT skills with competency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and financial research tools (e.g. O&M, Voyant, FE Analytics and Synaptic)
- Using FE Analytics to research and analyse fund performance, volatility and risk
- Using O&M Pensions Profiler to analyse existing and recommended pension arrangements
- Experience of wrap platforms and main tax wrappers
- Advanced report writing skills
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Pension 8%, further 3% provided if you contribute 3% too
- 4x death in service
- Buy and sell holidays
- Profit share Bonus
- Progression routes
- Full study support towards professional qualifications
- A salary of up to £35,000
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and contribute to a growing business. If you match my client's requirements and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about, then send across your CV and we will be in touch!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'