Paraplanner based in Kent, competitive basic salary with good benefits.
* Excellent report writing skills
* Good technical knowledge of advice and product options.
* Able to analyse statistics
* Able to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments.
* Good understanding of compliance issues.
* Time management skills.
* Interpersonal and IT skills.
Typical work activities
* To analyse fact-finding data and understand if there is sufficient information on which to base a suitability report.
* Understanding the required content of a suitability report and conducting own research into any missing information before compiling it.
* Able to use paraplanner on-line software to amend and mould template report into a client-specific document.
* Knowledge of Analytics and back office systems such as Intelliflo.
* Working with IFAs on what recommendations would best suit the client in line with their objectives and circumstances.
* Liaising with compliance on pre-sale checks, maintaining logs, use of risk warnings etc.
* Working with the admin team on obtaining all the policy information,
* Completion of suitability reports in a timely fashion and meeting any targets agreed with the director.
Ideally must have Level 4 diploma in financial planning
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.