Our client, based on the outskirts of Nottingham city centre, is currently looking for an Paraplanner. You will be responsible for providing support to a team of advisers and dealing with clients. This will encompass the processing and management of client documentation. You will be providing efficient and effective administrative, technical, research and report writing support.
- To apply for this role you will have knowledge of the financial planning market including products and services
- Working knowledge of Financial Services Authority Rules, and one year plus experience in an IFA/Wealth Management environment or currently completing a relevant degree
- You must be a confident individual with an eye for detail and posses strong IT skills
- You will be able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- You will be customer focused, have excellent time management skills and be able to solve problems and make key decisions
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with Pensions and DB schemes.
You will benefit from modern working environment with excellent facilities and on site parking.
For the ideal candidate this role is being offered on a permanent basis. You must have the above experience to apply for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job