Location: Moorgate - London
Salary: Highly Competitive plus a Bonus Scheme
Hours: Full time
As a Paraplanner you will be an integral member of the Asset Review Team. You will be supporting a large team of Financial Advisers through research, calculations and report writing, working to strict deadlines and the regulatory framework in a timely manner. You will receive structured training and have clear development objectives that you will be expected to meet.
• Collating client product information from providers and reporting this in a clear and professional manner
• Documenting all correspondence to and from Providers
• Charges comparison analysis using in house software
• Ability to complete manual financial calculations. E.g. tax calculations, projections, etc.
• Producing suitability letters and presentation material in line with company standards
• Working with compliance teams to ensure recommendations are viable
• Consulting with compliance teams and internal contacts for difficult cases
• Comparing fund performance using analytics to present to clients
• Processing and recording business transactions
• Keeping a high level of documentation standards on each case
• Keeping abreast of regulatory and internal guidance
• Supporting the adviser teams with all financial planning, creating the most tax efficient and beneficial structure for each individual client
• Dealing with multiple advisers and holding regular review meetings with them
• Training other members of the team on an ongoing basis.
• Technical meeting preparation of client’s files and agendas
*this list is not exhaustive.
• Sound knowledge of financial services and products
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Articulate with exceptional attention to detail
• Highly effective time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Proactive, self- motivated and able to take responsibility for own work under own initiative.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
Remuneration and benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Bonus
• PMI scheme through BUPA
• Medical through Babylon
• Financial Qualifications Assistance
• Cycle to Work
• Overseas conferences
• Ad-hoc incentives
• Childcare vouchers
To apply:Please click Apply on Reed and you will be ultimately redirected to an applications site managed by Burgh Recruitment (who run the St. James’s Place Partnership Recruitment Portal). Please ensure you have submitted your CV to Burgh Recruitment and completed their short application form or your application will unfortunately not be reviewed.
- Report Writing
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job