Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / Manchester / Manchester City Centre / Permanent / Salary / £32,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits package + study support
Our highly reputable wealth management client based in Manchester city centre have a highly desirable opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team on a permanent basis.
Upon appointment you would become an integral member of the team, adding value and working closely with the Advisers to service a client base of HNW individuals including Directors, entrepreneurs & celebrities.
Our client will also support a route to becoming an Adviser should the successful candidate wish to progress into giving advice.
- Working as an integral Paraplanner in close partnership with the Advisers
- Preparation of varied suitability reports, largely relating to complex Investment solutions
- Product research surrounding the key financial areas
- Attending and contributing to client meetings alongside the Adviser (when required)
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge which is up to date and relevant, including legislative to regulatory developments
- Strong working knowledge of the key Financial Services products including Pensions and Investments
- Ideally holds Level 4 Diploma, working towards Chartered status would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of more complex investments and HNW wealth levels
- Strong suitability report writing skills
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive basic starting salary & one of the best benefits package in the Manchester area (including early finishes).
Please contact Paul Taylor on 0161-660-2090 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.