Are you looking for a move to a company with fantastic values and ethics? Would you like to work in a family feel environment with flexibility and no micro-management? We have an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a chartered financial planning practice based in Hemel Hempstead.
My client is looking for a Paraplanner, reporting to the Operations Director, to work alongside their Financial Planners and take full responsibility for preparation and maintenance of client files, preparation and implementations of recommendations and financial plans (including cash-flow forecasts) and ongoing reviews of client affairs.
- Any preparation and maintenance of client files
- All preparation of recommendations
- Implementation of recommendations
- Consider current and future asset allocation of assets for investment strategy with regards to the client risk profile and lifetime cash-flow
- Produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial plans and suitability reports as per advice process
- Compile draft investment maps and financial cash-flow forecast
- Preparation of client reviews
- Attend client meetings when required
- General product and investment research
- Ensure back-office systems are kept up-to-date with relevant information
- Other duties as directed by management
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, working within a financial planning environment
- Excellent technical knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of technical financial planning tools and financial modelling software
- Microsoft Word, advanced Excel and electronic diary management abilities
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Group personal pension scheme in which the company contribute up to 5%
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Optional gym membership
- Opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Full study support towards professional qualifications
- Voyant cash-flow modelling training
- Progression routes through the company
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a chartered financial planning practice, who are looking for someone highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined. If you match my client's requirements and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about, please contact Jack Lawlor.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job