* Opportunity to join progressive, growing city centre wealth management company
Our client, a leading provider of a wide variety of financial services to businesses, is currently seeking an experienced Paraplanner to work in a full time, permanent capacity within their Liverpool City Centre office, to streamline the compliance, administrative and client follow up work in order to relieve the workload from our Financial Planners. The role will be to support the Financial Planner(s), Practice Manager and Technical Manager when informing and advising Clients on financial strategies, plans and products, IT operations and organise the technical task and workflow for the business.
* High calibre, professional individual
* Have a positive can-do attitude
* Solutions led thinker
* Able to hit the ground running
* Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, internally and externally
* Consistently strive for excellence
* Open minded and approachable
* CII Certificate in Paraplanning or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
* Flexible in approach and willing to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction
* Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
* Commitment to excellence and an eye for detail
* Ability to adapt and develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency over time.
* Comfortable communicating at all levels
* Excellent time management skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
The technical aspects of preparing for Client meetings, including:
* Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
* Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analyses
* Researching products to support recommendations
* Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
* Providing support for the Financial Planner(s)
* Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
* Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
* Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
* Managing, recording and monitoring Client annual reviews on behalf of the Financial Planner(s)
* Providing support for the Financial Planner(s) allowing the Financial Planner(s) to focus on Client relationships and meeting business targets
* Assisting the Financial Planner(s) with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
* Overseeing the provision of administration functions to meet regulatory compliance requirements:
* o Compliance administration and reporting
* o Financial Crime Administration
* o Complaints handling and reports
* o Compliance liaison with external parties where appropriate
* o Maintain and update all Compliance MI
* o Implement and manage Compliance training programme
* o Designated compliance activities
* IT software and hardware programme maintenance
* IT programme support. Liaise with providers for updates and issues.
* Researching and developing IT Systems in line with the business objectives
* Individual workflow and task delivery
* Assisting the Technical Manager with annual technical reviews of services and products.
* Supervising the training of the Technical Assistants and assisting with their training plans
The role holder may be required to travel for Client visits. This may involve working outside office hours.
The role holder will keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which affect the business and its Clients.
The role holder may, from time to time, be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Our client provides a host of accounting and financial services to businesses of various sizes and sectors. These services include audits and accounts, business advisory, UK and international tax advice, our VAT advisory service, business plans, tax inspection support, corporate restructuring advice, personal tax planning, corporate tax planning, LLP advice, corporation tax support and services for charities and CICs.
The salary & Package
Basic salary of £24,000 - £33,000 per annum is on offer for the right candidate, dependent upon experience.
If this role is of interest, then please apply now!
Courtney Recruitment recruit for all levels within the office environment from front of house through to senior management, across a wide range of sectors.
You can apply for our jobs with confidence, we are experienced recruiters, a regulated employment agency, registered with the Institute of Recruiters and the Data Protection Controller.
As we often receive a large number of applications for our vacancies, it is, at times, not always possible to reply to each and every applicant. If you have not been contacted within five working days of your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job