Change Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading Financial Services client to manage the recruitment of a Paraplannerto join the organisation on a permanent basis for their Taunton office.
Reporting directly into the Paraplanning Supervisor, this is an excellent opportunity for an experience Paraplanner, seeking a new opportunity to progress their career.
Working as part of a well established and successful team, you will be working alongside the firm’s advisers and administrators to provide clients with a professional ongoing Financial Planning experience.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collate all the relevant quantitative detailed information required to compile a financial services report
- Check all paperwork / information is available to ensure that the client file meets the FCA’s rules and requirements
- Review current investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc
- Discuss the clients needs and objectives with the relevant adviser
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives
- Prepare information for analysis by the adviser
- Prepare draft recommendation report with the relevant adviser
- Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Complete application / proposal forms
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order
- Implement the chosen / agreed investment strategies
It is essential, you possess excellent inter-personal skills, combined with a great level of attention to detail and the ability manage your time effectively. In addition, a Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, would be highly desirable, however applications will also be considered from those working towards this qualification.
Our client is offering an excellent package including salary of £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience as well as pension, increasing holiday entitlement dependant on time of service with the option of managing your own working hours around the company’s core hours of 10:00 - 16:00.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please submit your details now.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.