The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong background as a Paraplanner and will ideally hold a professional qualification such as CeFA / FPC / CF1-5 or be Diploma / Level 4 / DipPFS qualified, although this is not essential.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Undertaking general administration, technical support and back up to the Financial Adviser/Partner
- Undertaking technical research and financial analysis to allow the Financial Adviser/ Partner to identify suitable solutions for the Client
- Identifying areas for planning
- Reviewing / analysing investment portfolio / asset allocation / risk profile etc.
- Completing/producing Financial Planning Reports and recommendations for the Financial Adviser/Partner
- Writing bespokecompliant and comprehensive suitability reports for the Financial Adviser/Partner
- Preparing the Financial Adviser/Partner for client meetings (as well as attending client meetings where needed)
- Writing bespoke annual review reports for the Financial Adviser/Partner
- Handling technical client queries
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures
- Liaising with Product Providers
- Discussing clients aims & objectives with Financial Adviser/ Partner, considering investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Understanding of the Financial Advice process
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing legislation within the industry
"Accredited Paraplanner" OR APFS OR App OR "Certificate In Paraplanning" OR "Certificate Of Paraplanning" OR "Certified Financial Planner" OR CFP OR Cii OR CIP OR "Diploma In Financial Planning" OR Dippfs OR Ifp OR PFS OR "RQF Level 4"
- Financial Planning
- Investment Portfolio