Due to organic growth the team is being grown and my client is looking to speak to experienced Paraplanners, either Diploma qualified or working towards.
Fully supportive of industry relevant qualifications, working within a energetic, friendly and hardworking team.
- Writing of reports and suitability letters
- Ensuring the business and all documents are compliant with FCA regulations
- Ensure all firms clients are treated fairly at all times.
- Working very closely alongside the Advisors and Support team.
- Completing all fact finds for reports
- Keeping client files up to date and ensuring all are compliant.
- Review of investment portfolio, risk profile and asset allocation.
- Completion of all proposal and application forms
- Strong knowledge of the FCA's rules and regulations
- Broad financial services product knowledge
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable
- Great communication skills in all aspects
- Fine eye for detail
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills
Please apply online or send your most upto date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job