ALS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner to join a forward-thinking IFA practice in Fareham. As the Paraplanner you will provide an efficient and effective support service to an IFA within the business. You will need to be confident in your ability to carry out all tasks associated with being a Paraplanner including, report writing and attending client meetings, taking/typing minutes and technically aware of the industry and compliance requirements. You will also work closely with the existing team and assist with ad-hoc administration for the office when needed.
This is an excellent organisation to work for, with a fantastic company ethos, who are offering a great benefits package and an employer that supports you in further developing yourself!
- Relevant industry qualifications- desirable
- Paraplanning experience or experience within a similar role.
- You must have experience or knowledge of Pensions.
- Experience of using Truth or Voyant
- Good communication skills at all levels