Our client is a leading Financial Advisory business which was established over 40 years ago and delivers a premier service based on the provision of high quality advice and expertise.
They are seeking a qualified Paraplanner to within the Financial Services Department, working along-side a senior Adviser to assist them with all levels of financial reporting.
The ideal candidate should be able to work effectively by themselves as well as being part of a team.
They must be able to organise their own work and prioritise their own diary, once work has been allocated to them. A candidate with extensive Financial Services knowledge would be ideal.
They should be computer literate, and prior knowledge of IO and Voyant would be considered an advantage.
Prior knowledge with the sales and administration of mortgages would also be considered an advantage.
Day to day duties would involve: -
- Preparation of suitability reports;
- Preparation of financial reports
- Assistance with financial modelling and projections;
- Completion of files to meet the companies compliance standards
- Assisting financial services administrators with technical queries;
- Client relationship management
An ideal candidate would have achieved Diploma in Financial Planning
QCA Level 4 or equivalent
- Financial Services