Lancaster City Centre
Salary £27K - £28K
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Paraplanner to join a growing, dynamic, and forward thinking financial planning City firm based in Lancaster, Lancashire working alongside an established team of Financial Planners, Paraplanners and administrators.
Our client has been established for over 10 years and is enjoying growth due to business success. They are now looking for a Paraplanner with energy and passion who enjoys building excellent relationships with local clients and working in a fast paced busy environment.
What they would like to see;
- An experienced paraplanner who likes the job and believes in what they’re doing
- A person who will make a contribution not just to the role but to the wider team
- A person that can work well with the advisors
- Has the skills to do an excellent job and understands the industry
- Someone who aspires to their values
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within a financial planning environment
- Advanced knowledge of financial products
- Highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Ability to assimilate technical information into an understandable format for clients
- Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Adopts a positive attitude, willing to assist others when busy
- Able to work under pressure on occasions to achieve deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to achieve agreed outcomes
- Able to prioritise and plan own workload
Please apply ASAP for early consideration for this new Paraplanning role based in beautiful offices and working with a great team.
For more information on this role do contact Mandy Blackwell on .