Our client is a well established and successful private client IFA. Due to sustained growth they are looking to recruit an experienced and technical Paraplanner to join their growing team.
- Technical research and preparation for client meetings and attending client meetings where needed
- Preparing client reports and suitability letters
- Preparing pension transfer analysis reports
- Handling technical client queries
- Assisting with creation/evolution of client portfolios
- Ensuring team complies with FSA and internal compliance procedures
Candidates need to be Diploma Qualified and ideally be looking to progress further with professional qualifications. It is essential that candidates demonstrate a strong background within a similar environment as a Paraplanner and have strong IT skills.
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary as well as an excellent benefits and bonus package.