A very high quality practice that provides wealth and financial planning to private clients are looking to appoint an experienced Paraplanner who is well qualified, they carry an image and reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount to the success of the business.
The Paraplanner will be responsible for the providing comprehensive technical support to the team of Financial Planners who are well qualified, producing high quality reports, recommendations and product research will be key drivers of the role. The firm will also like the individual to have an input on various procedures and techniques that are operational within the firm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research market for consultants on a case by case basis to determine and deliver the most appropriate solution(s) and provider(s)
- Construct suitability reports for Consultants
- Create cash flow reports for Consultants
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis including fund analysis, product comparison, product analysis, fund re-search and charges analysis to enable a sound client recommendation to be made
- To provide all support material for client recommendation including illustrations
- To provide technical support and back up to the Consultant
- Liaise effectively with clients, product providers, associations and other departments
- All of the above in a compliant manner as set down by the group and the Regulator's procedures
- Answering the telephone in a polite manner
- Assisting consultants as required
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
- Collating information from existing investment portfolios
- Prioritising personal workload
- Liaising with internal and external administration teams
- Preparation of annual client reviews
- Maintaining compliant client files
The individual they are looking to appoint must have experience of dealing with wealthy private clients and you will ideally be Diploma/Level 4 qualified however this isn't essential. As you will be familiar with a range of financial planning techniques the firm will assist employment to advance their own knowledge and skills by funding examinations and training courses.
Personal attributes are important, you will be able to converse with clients with comfort and be a team player and technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection. A basic salary is on offer around £40,000 plus benefits and bonus dependent upon the individual and application of knowledge.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning