We are seeking a Paraplanner to join our clients growing team. If you are interested in the financial planning and investment management business and want to grow professionally by working alongside industry veterans, this might be a good fit for you.
The primary purpose of the Paraplanner is to support all members of the client service team. Some of the main duties include assisting our clients Financial Planners and Associate Financial Planners in getting ready for client meetings by preparing meeting materials, assembling financial reports, situation modelling in financial planning software, ensuring actions are completed in CRM system, and conducting client specific research.
- Fund research
- Product and provider research
- Providing financial advice to clients
- Liaising with providers and clients
- Research tools - including Synaptics, Adviser Asset, Exchange, Assureweb, Dynamic Planner
- Producing quotes and providing reports
- Acquiring information from life offices
- Collecting information from clients
- Liaising with other offices
- Collating client policy information and creating reports
- Helping create processes
- Obtaining quotes
- Liaising with Financial Advisor's and PA's
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services working within an independent financial advice environment
- Preferably Level 4 qualified (or close to)
- Knowledge and understanding of all financial planning areas, particularly Pensions and Investments
- Experience of managing work for several advisors
- Thorough understanding of compliance requirements
- Communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Sales and customer Focus
- Problem solving skills
- Organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative, as part of a small team
- IT literacy
This is a full time permanent position offering a negotiable basic salary of between £20,000 and £27,500 dependent on experience
If you would be interested in applying for this position please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no personal details will be released.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'