Small, busy IFA practice who pride themselves on keeping the financial advice process simple and transparent, who have a relaxed culture to their working procedures are looking for a Paraplanner to join their 5 strong team. They are a close team, who work hard and get rewarded for doing so.
Level 4 Diploma Qualified Pension and Retirement Planning Paraplanner
Opportunity to join a well-established, growing and friendly desk-based whole of market adviser firm. The company are a financial services business who offer advice on all areas of pension and retirement planning.
As Paraplanner, you will be Level 4 qualified, or very close to completing this qualification with strong experience working in a Paraplanner role for an IFA or similar firm. The desire to become chartered and progress will be viewed upon favourably, and dynamic work practices are encouraged. Advanced pension qualifications would be an advantage.
This role will require a candidate who enjoys speaking with clients over the phone and would suit a person who may wish to be authorised to provide limited client advice. Final salary pension experience would also be highly desirable.
- Paraplanner - Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Conducting relevant research in respect of funds and financial products
- Identifying and providing suitable solutions for clients
- Ensuring new business is submitted correctly
- Producing suitability reports
- Recording relevant accurate data on back office system in line with company procedures
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Show initiative/problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organisational skills to a high level.
- Client focussed.
- Competent in letter writing skills (high quality level of grammar and spelling).
- Must be able to recognise and understand Paraplanning processes.
- Must have experience in writing Suitability Reports.
- Has a good knowledge and understanding of the finance industry and the compliance requirements.
- Must have a knowledge of back office systems, Intelligent Office preferred.
Full time position, 35-hour week (9am-5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch)
Salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Holidays - 31 days (including statutory Bank Holidays)
Workplace pension scheme.
Death in Service and Private Medical Insurance after 5 years’ service dependent on performance.
Bonus Scheme - available after 12 months’ service.
They do not operate a work wear policy so you are able to wear dress down unless attending off site meetings.
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job