I am recruiting for an expanding Financial Services team to be based in their Plymouth office – You will be joining a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer offering top of the market benefits and the opportunity to join a team offers genuine career progression and the support to go alongside it.
With previous Paraplanning experience within an IFA, tied agent or life assurance environment, you will be part of a small sales support and financial planning admin team based in Plymouth who provide paraplanning and sales support to consultants.
You will have:
• Previous paraplanning experience gained from within a financial services environment
• A Diploma in Financial Planning or be studying towards the qualification (or equivalent)
• Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) and a good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A*-C
• A good working knowledge of Intelligent Office would be highly advantageous as would experience of major platform provider e-commerce sites and research tools such as Financial Express and Exchange
• A methodical, systematic and very organised approach, able to co-ordinate and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
You will be:
• Extremely well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A flexible team player who thrives in a fast paced working environment
• Able to multi-task, possessing excellent attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines
In return you will receive competitive salary plus holiday package, Life Assurance, Personal Pension, Critical Illness Scheme and the option to work part time if preferred.
Please call me today for further details – 0117 930 4820 / email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job