A leading Financial Services company based within Greater Manchester are currently looking for entry level and senior level Paraplanners to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business who have won a number of awards over the previous years. With a welcoming environment and fun team activities, you will help support financial advisers in their day to day work.
- Undertake research both independently and with the financial planner
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the advisor
- Complete portfolio review and re-balancing requests
- Deal with the client and insurer queries to completion
- Adhere to FCA regulation in accordance with our compliance procedures
You will have/be:
- Experience within an IFA (Essential)
- CII Level 4 (Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
To apply for this Paraplanner role, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.