Our client, a nationwide wealth management business are seeking a Paraplanner to join their office near Salisbury.
- Conduct research and produce client facing reports to support findings
- Prepare compliant financial plans that verify recommendations made by the financial advisers, whilst ensuring they are in accordance with the businesses investment philosophy
- Establish a thorough understanding of each client's individual circumstances, objectives, experience and attitude to risk to ensure any advice is appropriate
- Work closely with the administration team enabling you to focus on your planner responsibilities and work closely with other paraplanners to share ideas and support each other with best practice
- Prepare analysis of client's existing portfolio/holdings
Skills and experience:
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning or at least close to achieving
- Strong financial services experience, within a wealth management or IFA environment
- Paraplanning experience
- Knowledge of at least a couple of the following product areas; investments, pensions, mortgages, protection
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.