Our client, a nationwide wealth management business are seeking a Paraplanner to join their office near Salisbury.
- Conduct research and produce client facing reports to support findings
- Prepare compliant financial plans that verify recommendations made by the financial advisers, whilst ensuring they are in accordance with the businesses investment philosophy
- Establish a thorough understanding of each client's individual circumstances, objectives, experience and attitude to risk to ensure any advice is appropriate
- Work closely with the administration team enabling you to focus on your planner responsibilities and work closely with other paraplanners to share ideas and support each other with best practice
- Prepare analysis of client's existing portfolio/holdings
Skills and experience:
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning or at least close to achieving
- Strong financial services experience, within a wealth management or IFA environment
- Paraplanning experience
- Knowledge of at least a couple of the following product areas; investments, pensions, mortgages, protection
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job