Recruit 121 Finance & Accounting Solutions are thrilled to be working exclusively with one of the fastest growing IFA's in Wales. As the company continues to grow they are looking for an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join the team in Cardiff.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
- Supporting the IFA’s in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Supporting the IFA’s in preparing client financial plans and suitability reports
- Creating and maintaining compliant client records in line with company procedures
- Creating and maintaining the companies back office systems
- Supporting the compliance team in the maintenance and development of internal processes
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative and regulatory requirements, both internally and externally.
Nature and scope of responsibilities
The role holder is responsible for all activities as undertaken by the Paraplanning Team with the additional specialisation as detailed below ;
- Source suitable products for clients utilising product providers, external sources and the in-house software systems and recommend findings to the IFA.
- Prepare documentation to be held on file or included within reports, as applicable, to support the provider and product recommended, utilising in-house systems and external sources.
- Obtain client specific illustrations and other literature from product providers on products available, which are suitable to the client.
- Assist IFA’s in dealing with client queries relating to transactions, ensuring no advice is given directly to clients
- Prepare client reports from information and documentation provided by the IFA’s or obtained directly from the client, within the standard timeframes and in accordance with procedures.
Providing support for the IFA’s, allowing the IFA’s to focus on Client relationships and meeting business targets
Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
Managing, recording and monitoring client annual reviews on behalf of the IFA’s
- Assisting the IFA’s with client presentations and any other activities as agreed with the IFA’s
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Input, monitor and manipulate data, MI and new business submissions in order to maximise the efficiency and productivity of the Inteliflo system and liaise with Administration Team
- Carry out any further activities in order to positively add value to the Financial Advice Team.
- Fully support and execute the inward novation of clients from acquired IFA’s
- Be able to travel and work outside normal office hours for client visits
You will be qualified Cii etc
Experience using Inteliflo
Package is up to £40k DOE and generous holidays
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and part qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Regulatory Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job