Paraplanner - attractive package
National Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm
Our Client is an award winning, highly reputable and respected Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm who provide independent financial advice and guidance to both Private and Corporate clients.
An opportunity exists for an experienced IFA Administrator/Paraplanner to join a high performing team who provide a quality support service to Private Client Managers (IFA’s) and their clients.
This is an employed role with an attractive Basic Salary (ranging from £25,000 to £35,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience), and benefits package on offer, together with ongoing support of your professional development (eg Industry qualifications). Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
As a Paraplanner, you will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling bespoke Financial Planning Reports in conjunction with the Private Client Managers (IFA’s). In addition, you will undertake analysis of client’s investment portfolios in line with their attitude to risk
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- have a minimum of 2 years experience of working as a Paraplanner or Senior Administrator in a similar type of organisation.
- experience of writing Suitability Reports
- have a broad knowledge of financial products across the investment and pensions spectrum
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have sound organisational and planning skills, with a strong attention to detail
- drive and motivation to deliver a first class service
Bryan James Recruitment recruit exclusively for the Financial Services/Wealth Management arena.
Bryan James Recruitment operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates.