This is a unique opportunity for a talented paraplanner to pick a location that suits them .Due to the office network of this Top Fifty IFA which has a substantial network across the UK, they will base the paraplanner in the office that suits them !
Working as part of a team of highly skilled professionals you will be expected to tackle their work with expertise, professionalism and dedication.
Key facets of the position will include
- Meeting preparation & post meeting plans of action
- Assist and advise financial advisor on chosen solutions for clients
- Cash flow preparation
- Suitability reports
- Liaising with clients
- Amending proposals
- Ensuring all required client documentation is in order
Essential skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a paraplanner with 3 years previous experience within an IFA firm
- Level 4 Diploma in financial Planning
- A strong personality, willing to challenge financial advisor if a more suitable solution is available for a client
Benefits 25 days holidays. Health Insurance and matching pension’s contribution s up to total of 6%
For immediate consideration please send your CV to Mark Flannery at Financial Divisions