Paraplanner - Top pay, with excellent benefits
My client provides a unique opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join an independent wealth management firm, who focus on providing a high quality, objective advice to both high new worth individuals and businesses.
What’s needed to be considered?
To be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have;
- Already be in a paraplanning role involving direct contact with sophisticated clients
- Have 5 years minimum experience within the independent sector of the financial service industry
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner (or IFP equivalent)
- Understand the principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
- Have broad knowledge of esoteric products, including VCT and EIS investments and structured products
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Income Tax, CGT, IHT, Trusts and both DC and DB pension transfers
- Understands the importance and benefits of lifetime cashflow modelling
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.