An ideal role for a part qualified Paraplanner seeking to develop their career in a different direction.
Prepare written advice and provide technical research services to the Personal Injury and Court of Protection (PI&COP) Advisers in order to assist them in the delivery of advice and ongoing services to prospective, new and existing clients.
The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling investment reports for new and existing clients and annual review reports to the highest standards, in conjunction with the PI&COP Advisers and Senior PICOP Paraplanner, in order to assist with the achievement of business targets while ensuring compliance with business quality standards at all times.
The PI&COP Paraplanner will work closely with the Senior PI&COP Paraplanner who has responsibility for their workload and development, on a day to day basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Working towards the Certificate in Paraplanning
- Knowledge of various advice and research tools, including financial express and asset allocation spread sheets
- An understanding of the legal areas and litigation process in PI&COP matters
- Ideally experience working within a PI&COP environment
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults would be an advantage
- Experience of working within a high pressure, professional environment
- To demonstrate a good understanding of the financial services industry, products and services
- To possess an understanding of the compliance framework and business quality requirements, including TCF
Please contact me direct for more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- para planning