This organisation strive to provide tailored Financial Solutions for all of their Clients, they are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their hardworking team.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience.
• Research whole of market for advisers on a case by case basis to determine and deliver the most appropriate solution(s) and provider(s)
• Construct Suitability Reports for adviser sign off and Compliance approval as stipulated – Grades A & B
• Construct Annual Review letters for adviser sign off
• To provide all support material for client recommendation, research, illustrations and documentation
• To provide technical support and back up to the adviser
• Liaise effectively with clients, product providers, associations and other departments.
• All of the above in a compliant manner as set down by the Group and the Regulator’s procedures
• Answering the telephone in a polite manner
• Assisting other paraplanners/advisers as required/requested
• Undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2 years financial services sector experience
• Knowledge of protection, investments and pensions, whole of market
• Research and Report Writing experience
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job