Strand Recruitment has been engaged to recruit a Paraplanner for a well known and respected organisation within the Finance sector based in Leeds city centre. On offer is the opportunity to work for a genuinely nice business with a very attractive starting salary couple with excellent benefits.
As a Paraplanner you will be required to provide dedicated technical support for the company to include the creation of suitability letters, reports and other client communications. You will be responsible for providing advisers with detailed, complex technical information and draft reports and ensuring clients' investment transactions (to include tax planning) are carried out accurately. You will also be responsible for assisting to prepare client meeting packs and information for reviews and ensuring that the necessary information for client meetings is prepared accurately and in good time to ensure the smooth delivery of the client
- Creation and maintenance of clients' cash flow forecasts/balance sheets.
- Preparation of presentations and other documents for client meetings and reviews.
- Undertaking complex client calculations ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Point of contact for relation to technical and complex administrative queries.
- Collation and maintenance of information and documents required to support the advice team in providing compliant advice.
- Ensuring all supporting documentation and back-office systems are maintained as per company procedures and processes.
- Ensuring all client files remain compliant.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
- Provide support to administration in the processing of and successful implementation of all clients’ affairs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Analytical, with good attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Accurate and consistent in all areas especially in client facing material.
- Projecting a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards across the practice.
- The ability to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
- Able to maintain a positive 'cando’ attitude.
- Open to change/new ideas. Ready to go the extra mile and respond quickly and flexibly when called upon.
- A clear communicator with good written English who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interaction.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
This is an urgent requirement, if you feel you posses the right skills and experience, please apply today.
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Support