This organisation is a focused with a commitment to providing the best service for each and every client they work with. They are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their hardworking team.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Prepare suitability reports under relevant supervision.
• Ensure all compliance paperwork is carried out.
• Carry out technical research.
• Maintain systems and ensure all tasks are completed in line with policies and procedures.
• Provide technical valuations as required.
• Deal with client queries and ensure accurate responses are given.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
• Proven experience working in a Paraplanner role.
• Excellent technical knowledge and awareness of current markets.
• Understanding of industry regulations.
• Diploma would be advantageous but not essential.
• Self-motivated and hardworking.
• Experience with pensions selection and management systems.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job