Job Title: Paraplanner
Job Ref: LH/19873
We are pleased to be working with a well-known and respected South West focused wealth management firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain in-depth experience working with high net worth clients and work on complex reports. Our client offers a competitive and flexible benefits package and will provide support should you want to take further exams to gain chartered status.
About the role:
As a Paraplanner, you will provide support to Financial Advisers and clients while delivering a high level of customer service.
The position and duties will include:
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser.
- Undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Make recommendations based on clients risk profile.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Submit paperwork.
- Undertake annual reviews where appropriate.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will be working as a Paraplanner currently, hold the Dip PFS and ideally you will be working towards Chartered status. You will have an in-depth knowledge around Investments, Pensions and IHT Planning and have an understanding around Centralised Investment Propositions. You will need some knowledge of Trusts, cash flow modelling and be experienced working with Avelo (1st) back office systems.
Due to the nature of the role, you will have strong administrative skills, be highly numerate and analytical. This is a fast paced role which requires a high attention to detail, so you must be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.