Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
The role will involve providing full paraplanning support, primarily to two Associate Directors. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that investment and product instructions are carried out and records kept up to date, obtaining and analysing fund and product information and ensuring client files are compliant with FCA and the companies compliance rules. The Paraplanner will be required to produce Suitability and other Reports, and will involve client contact by phone and in writing.
- Support and assist Directors and Associate Directors in the delivery of bespoke solutions to clients as part of the financial advice process
- Provide regular financial advice to allocate clients, in line with the companies standards
- Oversee and advise on appropriate financial solutions on investment/protection portfolios for specified clients
- Review and respond to clients changing financial needs and circumstances on an ad-hoc basis
- Develop and maintain a sound working knowledge of the Standard Life Wrap Platform to ensure clients are managed effectively
- Manage resource of advisory and administration support staff where applicable
- Manage work-flow for Assistant Client Manager
- Maintain performance, personal development and financial services industry awareness, to attain 'cometent adviser' status
- Comply at all times with Gibbs Denley's training & competency plan
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and FCA Principles, Rules and Code of Practice for Approved Persons
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Strong financial services product knowledge
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong time management
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning - As a minimum
- Working towards Charted Financial Planner - Desireable
- The ideal candidate will already be working in a HNW IFA enviroment
- Strong background of implementing Financial Planning Solutions
Paraplanner salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Holiday: 23 days per annum, increasing after 3, 6, 9, 14 and 19 years’ service.
- Flexitime available.
- Death in Service scheme 4 x salary.
- 3% of salary contribution into our Group Personal Pension with immediate effect.
- PHI - 75% of salary, less State benefits (benefits payable after 6 months’ absence from work).
- Inheritance Tax Planning