Clark James are working with a highly regarded IFA business in Ashford, Kent.
Due to ongoing success and also business growth our client are keen to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join the team in Ashford, Kent.
- Experienced, IFA paraplanner
- The job entails all aspects of paraplanner support
- Working within a growing team of 12 Financial Advisors and Mortgage & Protection Advisers
- Paraplanner for qualified advisers
- Product and solution research
- Report writing and review
- Report template design
- Administration and maintenance of client files
- Obtaining illustrations from product providers and the internet
- Completion and issuing of client application forms and illustrations.
- Assistance with compliance and money laundering functions
- File audit
- Previous Paraplanning experience is essential
- A high degree of computer literacy/ competence is essential
- Diploma Qualified
- Positive attitude
- Team ethos
- Strong general IT skills
- Market leading basic salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent company benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job