SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Services Organisation, offering a strategic wealth management service to private clients, based in Central Leeds. The client is seeking a Paraplanner to join their growing team, this is a busy and varied role where you will be responsible for providing support to Financial Advisors, as part of a team. The organisation specialises in Asset Management, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning and Protection Advice.
The successful candidate will hold CII Diploma or equivalent and will be expected to work towards attaining the advanced diploma and chartered status.
- Produce accurate, compliant client reports within agreed timescales
- Assist in the production of client portfolio reviews
- Provide response to client technical queries
- Produce client cash flow models
- Assist with updating MJPs preferred provider panels. This will involve the ongoing monitoring of recommended structures and providers
- Together with other members of the Technical Unit, update standard report/RWL tools for all areas of advice
- Assist in the training to other members of staff on all areas of advice
- Produce technical bulletins to be sent to clients and introducers when appropriate
In order to be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have practical experience and knowledge of working in a similar role within an IFA environment
- Have an excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Demonstrate reliability and strong interpersonal skills
- Be competent in the use of Excel
If you feel your experience is right for this role, and you have previously worked as a Paraplanner please call Peter on or email on .