Highly competitive salary
St Albans, Herts
Our Client has been a leading IFA in St Albans for nearly 40 years. They are seeking an exceptional individual to join their team of experienced Advisors and Paraplanners.
- Level 4 CII Diploma qualified or have the Certificate of Paraplanning from the CII or from CISI. However, ambitious part-qualified candidates may also be considered.
- Willing to continue to progress and pass new exams
Experience to include:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working as a Paraplanner
- The ability to understand a variety of financial products - defined benefit pension scheme, structured products etc.
- Ability to understand the difference between client circumstances and client objectives
- A good working knowledge of relevant product and fund research tools, risk profilers and other paraplanning related research and report writing systems and/or templates
- Report writing
The ideal candidate will be hard working, a strong communicator and be able to work under pressure on multiple tasks, willing to learn from other people and be a great team player. Additional attributes required for this role:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Commitment to providing customers with high level of service
- A confident and enthusiastic work ethic
This is a rare opportunity to join a company who offers a fantastic team environment, unrivalled in-house training and study support to drive career progression.
Competitive salary according to qualifications and experience.
Please note: all applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job