We are currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join our client in either their Taunton or Weston office.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Dip PFS or equivalent and working towards Chartered status
- A sound knowledge of Investments, Pensions & IHT Planning
- Knowledge and understanding of Centralised Investment Propositions
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of Cashflow modelling Software e.g.: Voyant and Cashcalc
- Experience of using research tools such as FEAnayltics, Morning Star & Selectapension
- Knowledge of Trusts
In return our client offers a fantastic place to work with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your cv today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities