Job Title: Paraplanner
The Job in Brief:
We are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join a friendly team in Northampton, for our leading Financial Services client. In this role you will support a number of Financial Planners, providing technical advice and preparing reports.
About the Job and skills required:
As a Client Support Technical you will provide technical administration support and research as well as preparing personalised advice for our Financial Planners. You will also be expected to:
- Research and prepare personalised Advice Letters & Reports
- Work together with the Financial Planners, Client Support Manager, Client Support and Administrators to ensure a smooth workflow for the team
- Ensure client service agreement requirements are met and procedures adhered to
- Maintain and update our database
- Prepare meeting packs
- Deal with technical aspects of client queries and helping/assisting the administrators
The ideal candidate will hold a Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning and have experience of DB Pension Transfers. Experience of working with Intelligent Office would be advantageous.
Our client is able to offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job