The role would look to give dedicated technical support for the practice to include the creation of suitability letters, reports and other client communications.
You will be responsible for providing advisers with detailed, complex technical information and draft reports and ensuring clients' investment transactions (to include tax planning) are carried out accurately.
You will also be responsible for assisting to prepare client meeting packs and information for reviews and ensuring that the necessary information for client meetings is prepared accurately and in good time to ensure the smooth delivery of the client proposition.
The ideal candidate would possess these skills -
• Analytical, with good attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop.
• Accurate and consistent in all areas especially in client facing material.
• Projecting a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards across the practice.
• The ability to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
• Able to maintain a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Open to change/new ideas. Ready to go the extra mile and respond quickly and flexibly when called upon.
• A clear communicator with good written English who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interaction.
• Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
The role would benefit from candidates having achieved the DipFA (or at least working toward) with the desire to become a Chartered Financial Planner over time.
This offers a salary in the range of £20,000 - £30,000 based on experience and relevance to the role.
If you are interested please apply today or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential discussion on 0113 2368957.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job